We are Looking to Expand our Team :).....
Vacancy – Volunteer Primary Teacher
KINS Kiwengwa Independent School
Kiwengwa Independent School (KINS) is looking for 2 Volunteer Primary Teachers to provide academic support to children aged between 5-12 years. KINS is a small, independant, non-profit school on the North East Coast of Zanzibar, which serves both international and local students. We have small classes with mixed age groups, and multi levels.
The school is looking for someone who:
• has a teaching certificate and can teach multi-level/ageclasses.
• will bring energy, creativity, flexibility and initiative to support groups of children, including those with additional needs, in a busy classroom environment.
• is passionate in ensuring all our children reach their full potential with a commitment to inclusion at the centre of their practice so all children become independent learners.
• has experience of working collaboratively with other professionals and supporting all aspects of teaching and learning within the classroom including resource management.
• enjoys working indoors and outdoors in all weathers and can work on their own initiative.
• demonstrates excellent skills in spoken and written English, Computing and Maths.
• has a full commitment to, and understanding of, equal opportunities and inclusive education.
• is ambitious and proactive in developing their own learning and practice in order to impact positively on children.
We are happy to hear from volunteer groups/agencies and individual volunteers wanting to expand their knowledge by working with us.
Please contact us at the above address